NEW THIS YEAR – PAY WHAT YOU DECIDE
SummerWorks has always been committed to affordable ticket prices as a way of ensuring access and allowing our audiences to experience multiple shows during the Festival. However, an affordable price doesn’t always recognize the investment of time, talent, and resources that artist make in their work. That’s why we’re introducing a Pay What You Decide ticket option for every show in the Festival.
What does this mean? In addition to our usual $15 ticket, $25 and $35 tickets are also available – you pick whichever suits your budget. All tickets are general admission, and there are no limits on any price level.
Why would you do this? Because even at $35 you are getting more than your money’s worth and 70% of the ticket price goes directly to the artists. This is a way for people to increase their support for Festival artists while ensuring financial accessibility for those who need it. In addition to ticketed performances, there are also a number of shows and events that are either free or by donation.
Single Performance: $15, $25, or $35.
Single Tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance.
AT THE DOOR TICKETS
Venue box offices start selling tickets for each show one hour prior to its performance time. 25% of house capacity is reserved for at the door sales. Venue box offices accept cash only.
Advance tickets are available up until 3 hours before show time and can be purchased as follows:
- Online at summerworks.ca
- In person at the SummerWorks Central Box Office – located at Factory Theatre (125 Bathurst St). Open August 1-13 from 10am-7pm.
Tickets purchased in advance are subject to a convenience fee of $2.50/ticket.
Passes are the best way to experience the Festival, as they give you flexible options for seeing multiple shows for the lowest price. Passes are valid for any SummerWorks performance and can be redeemed for up to two tickets per show, meaning you can bring a friend.
A limited number of 7-Show and 10-Show Passes as well – as our new Long Weekend Passes – will go on sale July 6.
THEATRE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the company, and the Front of House Manager. Latecomer policies for each show are posted on our website – please take a moment to check the policy for your show.
- All seating is general admission – first come, first seated.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- No re-entry.
- Performances are a maximum of 90 minutes, unless otherwise noted.
- No photography or video recording is permitted.
- The venue box offices accept cash only.
- Please turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices in the theatres.