PASSES ON SALE NOW
Passes are the best way to experience the Festival, as they give you flexible options for seeing multiple shows for the lowest price. Passes are valid for any SummerWorks performance except our fundraiser, and can be redeemed for up to two tickets per show, meaning you can bring a friend.
Quantities are limited – book today to avoid disappointment.
4-Ticket Pass: $56 (Savings of $14)
BUY YOUR 4-TICKET PASS
8-Ticket Pass: $108 (Savings of $32)
BUY YOUR 8-TICKET PASS
Pass holders will be able to book tickets to shows before single tickets go on sale, meaning you get first pick.
Your purchase will include our regular service fee ($2.50/ticket), which means you won’t have to pay any additional fees when you book your individual tickets.
Please note that passes cannot be used for in-person purchases at a Festival venue.
PAY WHAT YOU DECIDE
SummerWorks has always been committed to affordable ticket prices as a way of ensuring access and allowing our audiences to experience multiple shows during the Festival. However, an affordable price doesn’t always recognize the investment of time, talent, and resources that artist make in their work. That’s why we use a Pay What You Decide ticket option for every show in the Festival.
What does this mean? In addition to our usual $15 ticket, $25 and $35 tickets are also available – you pick whichever suits your budget. All tickets are general admission, and there are no limits on any price level.
Why would you do this? Because even at $35 you are getting more than your money’s worth and 70% of the ticket price goes directly to the artists. This is a way for people to increase their support for Festival artists while ensuring financial accessibility for those who need it. In addition to ticketed performances, there are also a number of shows and events that are either free or by donation.
PURCHASING SINGLE TICKETS
Single Tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance.
100% of tickets for all SummerWorks shows are available for purchase in advance. Advance tickets are available up until 3 hours before show time and can be purchased as follows:
- Online, using the Buy Ticket link found on every show page after July 16th
- In person at the SummerWorks Festival Box Office – open August 8-18 from 12pm-8pm.
Tickets purchased in advance are subject to a convenience fee of $2.50/ticket.
AT THE DOOR
Any remaining tickets will be made available for sale at the performance venue starting 1 hour before show time. Venue box offices accept cash only.
THEATRE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the company and the Front of House Manager. Latecomer policies for each show will be posted on the corresponding event page – please take a moment to check the policy for your show.
- All seating is general admission – first come, first seated.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- No re-entry.
- No photography or video recording is permitted.
- The venue box offices accept cash only.
- Please turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices in the theatres.